Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Event: The Long Tail in SL

This just in from James:
I'm proud to announce that I'll be interviewing Chris Anderson, acclaimed Editor-in-Chief of Wired Magazine, and author of the profoundly influential New York Times bestseller The Long Tail: The New Economics of Culture and Commerce. He'll be appearing in-world in avatar form to chat with me and a live audience about the book, then signing copies of the virtual edition (an excerpt from the full print version.) Seating is limited, but open to the Resident public. To reserve a place, send an Instant Message to event coordinator Rodica Millionsofus by the end of Thursday.
Timely, I was just on Amazon looking at the book and thinking of finally plonking down some cash for it. Then again, my birthday's coming up soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home